Payeer is an online-based payment method that allows you to complete payments via either fiat or cryptocurrencies. Our estimates place the number of casinos that support this payment method at over a thousand. Unlike many other payment methods, you can complete deposits and withdrawals with Payeer. Supported currencies on the payment service include EUR, USD, and RUB. Cryptos supported include BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH and RIPPLE. A perk to using Payeer is completing inter-currency conversions at low rates compared with other methods.
When picking a Payeer casino, make sure it holds a license from a regulatory authority. It’s also important to ensure that players from your country are supported and that your favourite games are available. Mobile options certainly would be good, too. Mobile-compatible games allow for flexible and convenient gameplay. Consider checking out third-party reviews from other people for details on how the gaming experience on smartphones is. Another crucial factor to check out is how secure the online gambling site is. We recommend that you only gamble at casinos that hold SSL certificates.
Top Recommended Payeer Casinos
||Votes 1 Review||
Payeer: What is it?
Payeer is owned and managed by Paycorp. Payeer’s intentions have always been to facilitate instant payments and low-fee inter-currency exchange among supported fiat and cryptocurrencies. Since its inception, the payment type has witnessed widespread success and adoption and currently supports transactions in over 120 countries.
Payeer holds a Financial Dealer’s Certificate with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, implying that its service is as safe as they come.
Payeer provides an e-wallet that you can top up via Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ether and other tokens, and fiat money. There is also a currency exchange service available, meaning you can convert in-between currency categories right from its platform. The benefit to making your currency conversion with Payeer is that you benefit from low transaction fees of less than 1%.
- Operates in about 127 countries.
- Supports 3 major fiat currencies: EUR, USD and RUB
- Charges 0.095% for transactions
- Has over 4 million recurring users annually.
- Supports 20+ payment methods.
How do I deposit money into a casino account with Payeer?
Fortunately, several online gambling sites support deposits with Payeer. Unlike other payment methods like Google Pay and Apple Pay, you can complete your deposits with Payeer and withdraw. To complete a Payeer deposit, you must initially create an account with the company and your preferred online gambling site. The step-by-step guide to completing your deposits can be summarized as follows:
- Head over to the cashier section of the Casino. It might also be tagged “deposit” or “payments”. It depends mostly on the Casino’s preferences.
- Select “Payeer” as your preferred payment option. Payeer is especially handy if your preferred Casino allows transactions via cryptocurrencies, as you can make direct crypto deposits without bothering with extra transaction charges.
- Fill in your Payment details and the amount you intend to deposit.
- Tap on the payment icon to complete your deposit. It’s always a good idea to repeatedly go over your filled-out details.
- The funds would likely reflect immediately and be available on your preferred games.
Withdrawals trail the same steps outlined above, so you head over to the withdrawal section and pick Payeer. How long it takes for your payout to complete; depends on the processing speed of your chosen Casino. Casinos generally do not charge extra to either make a deposit via Payeer or withdraw your winnings to your Payeer account. All extra charges are usually incurred when depositing to your Payeer wallet or withdrawing to a third-party payment method.
Payeer Policy for Online Casinos in Canada
Payeer actively prohibits all financial activities intended to launder or fund terrorist/proscribed independent factions. All monies transacted with a typical online casino must adhere to the Money Laundering and Terrorism (Prevention) Act.
Alternative Online Payment Methods
You can always complete your payments via several other options if you can’t use Payeer for one reason or another. We’ve outlined the more dependable and popular alternatives below:
- Skrill: Skrill launched in 2001 as an online payment platform and has since expanded its operations to 131 countries with support for 40 currencies. Currently, Skrill has over 2000+ employees with headquarters in London. Skrill is a digital wallet; you top it up via deposits with a credit/debit card or a bank transfer. The great thing with Skrill is that you can also make deposits with it at online casinos and withdraw with it. Skrill charges an annual maintenance fee of $10 and currency conversion fees of up to 3.99%. Wire Transfers are completed free of charge – both deposits and withdrawals. Funds withdrawn to VISA are charged 7.5% – up to £4.65. You’d be required to verify your account at one point or another – a Government-issued ID and a Proof of Address.
- NeoSurf: NeoSurf is a prepaid voucher. Its mode of operation contrasts sharply with digital wallets; there are no wallets to top up. Instead, you must purchase a unique 10-digit voucher with a CVV and an expiry date. You fill these out at a payment gateway to complete your payments with the method. Regrettably, NeoSurf cannot be used to withdraw money. If you’d have to withdraw your winnings from an online casino, consider an alternative payment method.
- InstaDebit: InstaDebit is a popular payment method specially made for Canadians that work to a large extent like Trustly. The payment service allows you to fund online casinos (alongside other merchants) directly without revealing any banking info. To use InstaDebit, Canadians must have registered at the Payments provider website and have a bank account with a local Canadian bank. The minimum supported amount (either for deposits or withdrawals) is 1 CAD.
- MuchBetter: MuchBetter is an electronic wallet you can top up via either payment cards or bank transfers. MuchBetter facilitates Instant low-cost transactions to and from your online wallet. MuchBetter supports transactions as low as $1, which would be especially suitable for use in $1 deposit casinos. The three major supported currencies by the method include EUR, USD and GBP. There’s a currency conversion fee of 0.99%. Though you can use Google Pay with MuchBetter, Apple Pay offers no such support.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is owned and managed by the Paysafe Group, the parent company that owns both Skrill and Neteller. Unlike Skrill and Neteller, however, Paysafecard works as a prepaid voucher. To use, the intending player must purchase a 16-digit unique voucher code from any of the 600,000+ retail outlets on the planet. Through a prepaid voucher, you can complete withdrawals with this method, unlike with NeoSurf. However, you’d have to register on the payment service website to facilitate this.
Top 3 Recommended Casinos with Payeer Deposits
The best licensed casinos you can consider completing a deposit with Payeer at include:
Wazamba was launched in 2019 by the casino franchise Rabidi N.V. It holds a license from the Curacao Gaming Authority and supports ten languages, including Portuguese, Czech, Hindi, Spanish, Japanese and Russian. Aside from Payeer, Wazamba allows players to complete payments via about 20+ other payment options. Cryptocurrencies are equally supported, and you can complete your payments directly via Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple or Bitcoin.
Wazamba offers a welcome bonus worth 100% up to $500 + 200 Bonus Spins. The casino hosts over 4,800 games that span every gaming genre. The average payout rate is 95.80%, with a payment processing period of less than one business day. The minimum deposit you can make with Payeer at Wazamba is $15, with the max capped at $750. A 35x wagering requirement applies across all deposit bonuses, with 40x on free spins.
Lucky Nugget Casino
Lucky Nugget casino has been operating since 1998. It’s owned and managed by Digimedia. It holds a license from the Malta Gaming Authority and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. There are 1,500+ games available, spanning slots, table games and live dealer games. The minimum deposit you can make with Payeer is $10, with the minimum withdrawal pegged at $50. The weekly withdrawal amount is pegged at $4,000. Lucky Nugget partners mainly with Microgaming and Evolution Gaming for its live dealer games. The available welcome bonus is a generous 150% up to $200.
Light Casino launched in 2019 and is owned and managed by Maltix Limited. About six languages are supported: English, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, German and Finnish. The welcome bonus at Light Casino is a generous 100% up to $500 + 200 Free Spins. Other supported payment methods include VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly, Interac, Bank Transfer and Paysafecard.
Supported currencies at Light Casino include EUR, CAD, HUF, RUB, USD, BTN, INR and NOK, but not cryptocurrencies. The minimum supported deposit is $20. Light casino partners with over 23 gaming providers for its 2000-strong gaming portfolio. The Casino holds a license from the Malta Gaming Authority and has a maximum withdrawal limit of $1000 for Payeer payouts.
Bonuses and Offers
Fortunately, Payeer qualifies for bonuses at casinos. Unlike e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal, you’d qualify for available bonuses after making your deposits with Payeer. Most casinos often ban e-wallets because it’s easy to create multiple accounts with such methods and claim available bonuses multiple times.
It’s always a good idea to check up on associated wagering requirements before signing up with a casino. Some requirements are intended to make you burn a great deal of money before withdrawing your winnings.
Play Payeer Online Casino for Real Money
Playing at a Payeer online casino for real money is often quite straightforward. Head to the Casino, create an account and fund your gambling wallet. Some casinos offer no-deposit bonuses you can bank on. However, it’s more common to come across deposit bonuses that require you to fund your account with enough money that’ll get matched up to a certain percentage. Though Payeer would charge an online casino 0.099% on all completed transactions, you wouldn’t get charged extra by the method for all deposits or withdrawals you might make. Games available for deposits made with Payeer remain slots, table games and live dealer games.
Mobile casinos that accept Payeer
Payeer is perfect for completing payments on mobile casinos due to its easy integration with the iOS ecosystem. Not all casinos that accept Payeer offer mobile support; the ones that do, however, are often a delight to gamble at.
Benefits of Using Payeer
A major perk to using Payeer is its versatility. Payeer supports funding from over 25 payment methods meaning there’s a huge chance you’ll be able to use the method regardless of whichever country you live in. Payeer also supports crypto transactions making it useful for transactions with crypto-only websites.
Avoid Payeer Online Casinos From Our Blacklist
Some casino brands and vendors are outright crooks. Most players have had the ill fate of playing on such sites and still have their rightful earnings withdrawn and unpaid by the Casino. Such casinos generally tend to be unlicensed and have few gaming providers; players tend to make the grave mistake of gambling with them. The top blacklisted casinos to be avoided include:
- Podium Poker
- Dukes Palace
- Down Home Poker
- 300 Chips
- Ace City
- Vegas 24
- Texas Hold’em Room
- RioParty Casino
- Empire Casino
- Average Joe
- Big Daddy’s Casino
- Poker Syndicate
- Star Online Gaming
- Stinky Fish Casino
- Beach House Poker
Ace Revenue Group
- Le Bons Casino
- Ruby Slots
- Silver Oak Casino
- Wild Vegas Casino
- VIP Lounge
- Dreams Casino
- Cool Cat Casino
- Club Player Casino
- Raging Bull Casino
- Royal Ace Casino
- The Virtual Casino
The Best Land-Based Payeer Casinos in Canada
|Casino name||Location||Phone number||Website|
|Caesars Windsor||377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario||1-800-991-7777||https://www.caesars.com/caesars-windsor|
|River Rock Casino||8811 River Road, Richmond, British Columbia||1-866-748-3718||http://www.riverrock.com/|
|Casino Niagara||5705 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario||1-888-325-5788||https://www.casinoniagara.com/|
|River Cree Resort and Casino||300 East Lapotac Blvd Box 179 Enoch, Alberta T7X 3Y3||(780)484-2121||https://www.rivercreeresort.com/play/|
|Casino de Montréal||1, avenue du Casino, Montréal, Québec||1-800-665-2274||http://www.casinosduquebec.com/montreal/en|
Is Payeer safe for online transactions? ›
Payeer holds a Financial Dealer’s Certificate with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, implying that payment methods are as safe.
Are there any user fees with Payeer? ›
All deposits made with VISA/Mastercard attract a fee of 3.99%. Withdrawals with these methods cost 1.99%. Deposits made with Perfect Money attract between 1 – 3% and 1.99% for all withdrawals. QIWI deposits cost 4.99% per deposit and 1.99% per withdrawal.
How soon after a deposit can I start playing? ›
Deposits are completed instantly with Payeer. You could start gambling as soon as you’ve funded your account with enough money to cover minimum deposit requirements.
Can I use Payeer on a mobile device? ›
Yes, you can. Payeer can be used to complete your deposits on a mobile device. You need only ensure you’ve topped your account via supported payment methods before using it at an online casino.