Entropay works as a prepaid voucher. Unlike e-wallets, you must purchase a prepaid voucher with a fixed amount on it from a retail outlet (or even on the web) to use it. Vouchers can come preloaded with anything ranging from $100 to $1000. They’re way more convenient to acquire than conventional credit cards as you wouldn’t have to complete any credit-worthiness check to have one. Entropay deposits are typically completed instantly as a quick payment processing service. While you may not have to pay extra to fund your casino account via Entropay, there are extra transaction fees attached to all deposits you might’ve to make to fund your voucher or withdraw from it. Online Casinos that accept Entropay generally also offer other payment methods. This is particularly handy in the use scenario where you might be unable to Entropay. Even at that, ensure the casino holds licenses from reputable regulatory bodies prior to signing up with them. A license is the best way to safeguard yourself from being scammed by crooks.
Top Recommended Online Casinos That Accept Entropay
€100 + 700 Free Spins
100% bonus up to €1000, 100% up to €140
£/€/$800, 8000 kr
€/$333, 3333 kr
£/€/$500 + 100 Free Spins, 5000 kr + 100 Free Spins
Entropay deposits are typically completed instantly as a quick payment processing service. While you may not have to pay extra to fund your casino account via Entropay, there are extra transaction fees attached to all deposits you might’ve to make to fund your voucher or withdraw from it.
Online Casinos that accept Entropay generally also offer other payment methods. This is particularly handy in the use scenario where you might be unable to Entropay. Even at that, ensure the casino holds licenses from reputable regulatory bodies prior to signing up with them. A license is the best way to safeguard yourself from being scammed by crooks.
Entropay: What is it?
Entropay is a prepaid voucher backed exclusively by VISA. To use Entropay, you must deposit money into it via another banking method. Entropay, with its negligible fees and quick payouts, is a well-recommended payment option for you to use. You can get your custom owned Entropay card as soon as you want it.
The processor doesn’t demand credit score checks as you’re only applying for a voucher which you can’t possibly overdraft. Remember that while government-issued IDs and proof of address may not be required to get your card, the casino might demand such to protect you against fraud.
Your Entropay card comes with a 16-digit unique voucher, a CVV and an expiry date, the same as those found with regular debit cards. As it’s entirely digital, you can always get another as soon as you fancy, should you choose. We’ve covered in great detail the best online casinos accepting Entropay to consider gambling.
Generally, no transaction charges are attached to funding your gambling wallet directly from your Entropay card or VISA card. However, you’d be charged for all deposits you complete to your Entropay account from a card or any other funding source.
The common types of charges you’d typically find at Entropay casinos are as follows. For a more comprehensive overview, we recommend checking out the provider’s website:
- Top up from a credit or debit card – 4.95%
- Withdrawal to your bank account – £1.49 to £7.99
- Monthly dormancy fee – charged after six months of inactivity – £2.50
- Withdrawal to credit or debit card – £3
- Chargeback processing fee – £15
- Receiving money from your bank account – 1.95%
How do I deposit money into a casino account with Entropay?
Entropay and sign up for an account on the platform. Making payments on online gambling sites with Entropay is often straightforward and secure. There are a generic set of steps to complete your deposits or withdrawals via Entropay on an online casino.
- Get your Entropay-issued card. First things first, obtain an Entropay card. The obvious step to make your deposits and withdrawals would be to obtain an Entropay card. We recommend contacting your bank to get issued a physical Entropay card. Some banks also offer virtual cards; it’s up to you to talk to a service rep.
- Sign Up at a casino that supports Entropay. We’ve covered ten of the best casinos that accept Entropay in Canada later in this guide. Head over to the website of any of these casinos. Tap on the register, fill in all required info and complete your registration.
- Head to the cashier section and pick Entropay as your preferred payment method. Afterwards, an input field would show up demanding that you fill in the amount you intend to deposit.
- Most casinos often allow deposits within the $10 – $10,000 range. Fund your gambling wallet with as much money as you can spare. Casinos hardly ever charge transaction fees on such, implying you needn’t worry about getting hit with extra charges. The deposited funds will generally reflect in your account within minutes.
- Start playing your favourite games. Claim your bonuses if there are any available also. If you’ve been promised bonuses but need help seeing them on your dashboard, get in touch with a customer service rep.
Entropay Policy for Online Casinos in Canada
To use Entropay, you must’ve created an account with the payment service. No physical cards would be doled out to you, just virtual ones. There are no credit lines you can depend on to complete your withdrawals, considering it’s not a virtual card. You’d have to link a bank account or a credit/debit to facilitate your funding.
Alternative Online Payment Methods
You can always complete your payments via several other options if you can’t use Payeer for one reason or another. We’ve outlined the more dependable and popular alternatives below:
- Skrill: Skrill launched in 2001 as an online payment platform and has since expanded its operations to 131 countries with support for 40 currencies. Currently, Skrill has over 2000+ employees with headquarters in London. Skrill is a digital wallet; you top it up via deposits with a credit/debit card or a bank transfer. The great thing with Skrill is that you can also make deposits with it at online casinos and withdraw with it. Skrill charges an annual maintenance fee of $10 and currency conversion fees of up to 3.99%. Wire Transfers are completed free of charge – both deposits and withdrawals. Funds withdrawn to VISA are charged 7.5% – up to £4.65. You’d be required to verify your account at one point or the other – a government-issued ID and a Proof of Address.
- NeoSurf: NeoSurf is a prepaid voucher. Its mode of operation contrasts sharply with digital wallets; there are no wallets to top up. Instead, you must purchase a unique 10-digit voucher with a CVV and an expiry date. You fill these out at a payment gateway to complete your payments with the method. Regrettably, NeoSurf cannot be used to withdraw money. If you’d have to withdraw your winnings from an online casino, consider an alternative payment method.
- InstaDebit: InstaDebit is a popular payment method specially made for Canadians that work to a large extent like Trustly. The payment service allows you to fund online casinos (alongside other merchants) directly without revealing any banking info. To use InstaDebit, Canadians must have registered at the Payments provider website and have a bank account with a local Canadian bank. The minimum supported amount (either for deposits or withdrawals) is 1 CAD.
- MuchBetter: MuchBetter is an electronic wallet you can top up via either payment cards or bank transfers. MuchBetter facilitates Instant low-cost transactions to and from your online wallet. MuchBetter supports transactions as low as $1, which would be especially suitable for use in $1 deposit casinos. The three major supported currencies by the method include EUR, USD and GBP. There’s a currency conversion fee of 0.99%. Though you can use Google Pay with MuchBetter, Apple Pay offers no such support.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is owned and managed by the Paysafe Group, the parent company that owns both Skrill and Neteller. Unlike Skrill and Neteller, however, Paysafecard works as a prepaid voucher. To use, the intending player must purchase a 16-digit unique voucher code from any of the 600,000+ retail outlets on the planet. Through a prepaid voucher, you can complete withdrawals with this method, unlike with NeoSurf. However, you’d have to register on the payment service website to facilitate this.
Top 3 Recommended Casinos with Entropay Deposits
We’ve outlined the best 3 recommended casinos with Entropay below:
- BetVictor: BetVictor launched in 2000 and is currently owned and managed by a company of the same name. The casino holds a license from the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. BetVictor supports three major languages: English, German and Arabic. They also partner with quite a several providers, including NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT and Thunderkick. The minimum deposit you can make with Entropay at this casino is $10. Supported currencies at BetVictor include AUD, USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NOK and INR. Available payment methods aside from Entropay at BetVictor include Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Solo, Interac Bank Transfer, Web Money, and Switch. The average payout rate at BetVictor is 96.35%, with an average processing period of between 1 – 3 days. BetVictor partners chiefly with Microgaming and hosts about 600 games from the provider.
- Casimba Casino: Casimba is fairly recent, considering that it was established only recently in 2017. It’s owned and operated by White Hat Gaming Limited. It holds licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. The website is available in English, Finnish, Norwegian and German. Casimba partners with NetEnt, NYX Interactive, Microgaming and others for its 1200-strong gaming portfolio. The average payout rate at Casimba is 96.81%, with payment processing periods between 2 – 3 business days. The welcome package at Casimba is worth 100% up to a max of $500. This is spread over three deposits in varying percentages. There’s also a bonus of 125 free spins released in installments over the awarded bonuses. Casimba remains mobile-friendly and offers about 500 gaming titles spanning all genres you can pick from.
- Mr Green Casino: Mr Green Casino was established in 2008 by Mr Green Ltd. The casino partners with 30+ providers, including Microgaming, Cryptologic, NetEnt, Playtech, Novomatic, NYX Interactive and Blueprint Gaming. Mr Green Casino holds licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, the Swedish Gambling Authority, the Danish Gambling Authority and the Malta Gaming Authority. Its games are available in Instant Play, Mobile and Download formats. Mr Green doesn’t support crypto transactions meaning you can only play and withdraw via Fiat currencies. Supported currencies include EUR, GBP, CAD, DKK and SEK. The minimum deposit you can make at Mr Green Casino is $10 via any available payment method. Available payment services in addition to Entropay include ClickandBuy, Ukash, Apco, Envoy, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard and InstaDebit.
Bonuses and offers
Fortunately, Entropay qualifies for bonuses at casinos. Unlike e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal, you’d qualify for available bonuses after making your deposits with Apple Pay. Most casinos often ban e-wallets because it’s easy to create multiple accounts with such methods and claim available bonuses multiple times.
It’s always a good idea to check up on associated wagering requirements before signing up with a casino. Some requirements are intended to make you burn a great deal of money before withdrawing your winnings.
Play Entropay Online Casino for Real Money
Playing at an Entropay online casino for real money is often quite straightforward. Simply head over to the casino, create an account and fund your gambling wallet. Some casinos offer no-deposit bonuses you can bank on. However, it’s more common to come across deposit bonuses that require you to fund your account with enough money that’ll get matched up to a certain percentage. Though Entropay would charge an online casino 0.15% on all completed transactions, you wouldn’t get charged extra by the method for all deposits you might make. Games available for deposits made with Entropay remain slots, table games and live dealer games.
Mobile casinos that accept Entropay
Benefits of Using Entropay
There are distinct pros and cons to gambling at Entropay casinos. The foremost is the level of security you get from these platforms. It effectively anonymizes your online transactions. You need never share sensitive banking details with online merchants.
One of the major benefits is the incredibly high-security standards and measures to prevent fraud. Entropay casino sites use 128-bit encryption, while the prepaid cards get generated using cryptographic methods equal to military-level safety and security standards.
Entropay casinos are a brilliant choice for players who have difficulty obtaining a debit card from their bank. It can be used at many online slot sites accepting Visa debit cards.
Avoid Entropay Online Casinos From Our Blacklist
Some casino brands and vendors are outright crooks. Most players have had the ill fate of playing on such sites and having their rightful earnings withdrawn and unpaid by the casino. Such casinos generally tend to be unlicensed and have few gaming providers; players tend to make the grave mistake of gambling with them. The top blacklisted casinos to be avoided include:
- Podium Poker
- Dukes Palace
- Down Home Poker
- 300 Chips
- Ace City
- Vegas 24
- Texas Hold’em Room
- RioParty Casino
- Empire Casino
- Average Joe
- Big Daddy’s Casino
- Poker Syndicate
- Star Online Gaming
- Stinky Fish Casino
- Beach House Poker
Ace Revenue Group
- Le Bons Casino
- Ruby Slots
- Silver Oak Casino
- Wild Vegas Casino
- VIP Lounge
- Dreams Casino
- Cool Cat Casino
- Club Player Casino
- Raging Bull Casino
- Royal Ace Casino
- The Virtual Casino
The Best Land-Based Entropay Casinos in Canada
|Casino name||Location||Phone number||Website|
|Caesars Windsor||377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario||1-800-991-7777||https://www.caesars.com/caesars-windsor|
|River Rock Casino||8811 River Road, Richmond, British Columbia||1-866-748-3718||http://www.riverrock.com/|
|Casino Niagara||5705 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario||1-888-325-5788||https://www.casinoniagara.com/|
|River Cree Resort and Casino||300 East Lapotac Blvd Box 179 Enoch, Alberta T7X 3Y3||(780)484-2121||https://www.rivercreeresort.com/play/|
|Casino de Montréal||1, avenue du Casino, Montréal, Québec||1-800-665-2274||http://www.casinosduquebec.com/montreal/en|
Is Entropay safe for online transactions? ›
Yes, they are. Entropay casinos are safe to gamble at. Online merchants – casinos inclusive – are vetted by VISA before they’re allowed to list it as a banking option. In addition, all casinos we recommend hold licenses and have been audited and assessed for fairness practices. As such, virtually all Entropay casinos are safe to gamble at.
Are there any user fees with Entropay? ›
It depends. For instance, there are no deposit fees for all transactions you make from your Entropay wallet to your casino account. With all deposits you make directly to your Entropay wallet, some extra charges would be incurred. Exactly how much those would depend on the payment type you’ve chosen to fund your wallet with. A direct bank transfer incurs around 2%, while a credit card deposit costs around 4.95%.
How soon after a deposit can I start playing? ›
Entropay deposits reflect immediately. This way, you could get started playing your favourite games as soon as you want.
Can I use Entropay on a mobile device? ›
Yes, you can use Entropay on your smartphone to make deposits or withdraw.